MITSUBISHI RF MOSFET MODULE
ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICE
OBSERVE HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
380-470MHz 55W 12.5V, 3 Stage Amp. For MOBILE RADIO
The RA55H3847M is a 55-watt RF MOSFET Amplifier
Module for 12.5-volt mobile radios that operate in the 380- to
The battery can be connected directly to the drain of the
enhancement-mode MOSFET transistors. Without the gate
=0V), only a small leakage current flows into the
drain and the RF input signal attenuates up to 60 dB. The
output power and drain current increase as the gate voltage
increases. With a gate voltage around 4V (minimum), output
power and drain current increases substantially. The nominal
output power becomes available at 4.5V (typical) and 5V
(maximum). At V
=5V, the typical gate current is 1 mA.
This module is designed for non-linear FM modulation, but
may also be used for linear modulation by setting the drain
quiescent current with the gate voltage and controlling the
output power with the input power.
• Enhancement-Mode MOSFET Transistors
>38% @ V
• Broadband Frequency Range: 380-470MHz
• Low-Power Control Current I
=1mA (typ) at V
• Module Size: 66 x 21 x 9.88 mm
• Linear operation is possible by setting the quiescent drain
current with the gate voltage and controlling the output power
with the input power
RF Input (P
Gate Voltage (V
), Power Control
Drain Voltage (V
RF Output (P
RF Ground (Case)
PACKAGE CODE: H2S
• RA55H3847M-101 is a RoHS compliant products.
• RoHS compliance is indicate by the letter “G” after the Lot Marking.
• This product include the lead in the Glass of electronic parts and the
lead in electronic Ceramic parts.
However, it is applicable to the following exceptions of RoHS
1.Lead in the Glass of a cathode-ray tube, electronic parts, and
2.Lead in electronic Ceramic parts.